lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

Happy Birthday

 
 
Birthdays come around every year,
 but friends like you only come once in a lifetime.
I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.

 
Birthdays mean a fresh start;
a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year.
It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for bigger blessings.
 May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones. Happy birthday!

 
I look forward to spending every birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy.
Every single day, you amaze me at your ability to make the sun shine through every cloud.
You deserve a big celebration, and I’m making it happen.

 
I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness,
love and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!

 
Have a wonderful birthday.
 I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter,
happiness and the warmth of sunshine.



 

 
We are proud of our son not only for his achievements,
but also for choosing such a special woman to spend his life with.
Have an amazing day, dear!